Sep 06, 2021 | Website Admin | 301 views
Sportsplex Covid Rules and Protocols
Please see below, this must be read before you attend the Sportsplex.
Any failure to follow these rules may result in your removal from the Sportsplex.
- You can enter the Sportsplex 15 min before the practice/game starts
- when the practice begins the doors will be relocked to ensure that limited numbers are maintained
- All individuals must maintain physical distancing and wear masks/face coverings that their mouth, nose and chin when not on the ice surface.
- Covid screening must completed online prior to coming or for the first week in person at the door.
- Practices-1 parent/guardian per ice user
- Games- spectators are allowed to attend. A max of 100 spectators in the bleacher area.
- A max of 35 people may be on ice, this includes coaches/instructors/referees
- It is recommended that all players arrive dressed and are permitted to use the designated dressing rooms, to tie skates, fasten helmets and remove skate guards. Masks must be worn in the dressing rooms until the skater is ready to go on ice. 16 people will be allowed in the dressing room at a time.
- Showers are not to be used.
- users are permitted one small gym bag
- the water fill stations will be disabled so you must bring your own refilled water
- canteen will not be open
- any food and drinks brought into the facility must be consumed in the lobby.
- For practice, parents/guardians may stay in the lobby or bleacher area but must either exit out either the double grey doors located between the rink and curling club or meet their child in the dressing room hallway and exit out the east hallway door. You will not be permitted to exit via the lobby.
- For games, spectators will exit via the double grey doors between the rink and curling club and parents will meet their child in the dressing room hallway and exit out the east hallway door. You are not permitted to exit the main doors.
- One timekeeper in the box and for games only.
- Upon completion of the ice time players will exit the ice using the same rink door.
- you must vacate the facility immediately after your practice or game is over. (Within 15 min)
- Social gatherings of participants and spectators both before and after the booking inside the arena is not permitted. This includes spectator stands, change rooms, lobbies, hallways,etc. Please limit gatherings outside of the arena as well. Ensure a 2 metre physical distance and wear a mask/face covering if parents/players are gathering in the arena parking lots.